Welcome to our ever-developing Social Network site! We're making this site more attractive and full of knowledge to better serve all Bold Leaders - participant, adult participant, curious - all over the world. Check back here very soon - and very often - to see the new space! If you're looking for your old content, or other BoldLeaders' - don't worry! It's all still here. Just sign-in to access your or others' blogs, photos and more.
Hello and Welcome! This space is home to our virtual network of world wide Bold Leaders who are reclaiming and developing Basic Human Resources. The purpose of this space is to connect you with other people who are becoming familiar with these same Resources, just as you are, to give us all a place to connect, share, cultivate and see what happens.
1. Register - if you haven't yet, Register on the Ning site. Welcome!
2. Create your profile - Click on "My Page" in the menu above to complete your profile, add your photo and other information to introduce yourself.
2. Browse the Basic Human Resources - Look through the Basic Human Resources (BHRs). There you will see other people from around the world who are reclaiming one or more of these fundamental aspects of human beings and the difference it is making for them. You will see how people are combining elemental BHRs into compounds, and building essential talents such as curiosity, exploration, critical thinking and creativity. See what the value has been for them and then go to a BHR that you would like to reclaim and share your own experience.
3. Visit the Resource Forum - Jump into the conversations on the Resource Forum to find - or create, or collaborate with - discussion groups that fit your interests, BHR(s) or paths that others are taking, and that you're working on reclaiming.
4. Get yourself on the map! Fill out the survey below and get yourself on the map below. Then go look around for others and see what BHR(s) they're working on!
5. Come Back Often - Blog often, comment, share with others about your successes and challenges as you study and walk the path to identifying and reclaiming your BHR(s). This will create more interest, community, synchronicity; and it will give us all stories to share!
6. Get More Experience - Visit the Experience page often. Read posts and stories, and dig into opportunities - see where else BoldLeaders can take you!
This is a map showing Bold Leaders all over the world and what Basic Human Resource(s) they're working on reclaiming. Click on some names, or sort the map by Resource, and find people working on the same things you are. Locate them on the network and ask for their advice!
Recently completed the BoldTalks Workshop? Or are you a Bold Leader working on reclaiming a Basic Human Resource? Fill out this quick survey to tell us what you're working on. Your answers will get you on the map above!
A couple of Boldleaders at work demonstrating Voice, Communication, Participation and Relationship. Four fundamental and elemental human resources. Practice those and generate experiences that you will then name as a part of your best self.…
http://www.tonyelumelufoundation.org/ FYI you Bold Folk from the Continent of Africa
Check out this great video about our work with the Journey's School, Fort Washakie School, Wyoming Indian Middle School and St. Stephens Indian School! Four schools finding ways to connect and Mind The Gap -…
Herieth was part of the first team from Tanzania we worked with through US Dept. of State. One of several Boldleaders to attend the African Leadership Academy. . . BRAVO Boldleader!…
A message from Fish: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr5kOfZvfo4&feature=youtu.be BE BOLD! Watch the video.
Two great days with Rwandan activists and community leaders for a BoldLeaders facilitator training. Together we developed and learned about a Facilitation Framework that increases participation, learning and collaboration in any setting, with…
Here is a few more photos of Boldleaders in action! All of them have been members of the world wide Boldleader community for over 4 years. Anthony, from Guyana is a full time activist for his communities, advocating for youth rights, HIV…