Welcome to our ever-developing Social Network site! We're making this site more attractive and full of knowledge to better serve all Bold Leaders - participant, adult participant, curious - all over the world. Check back here very soon - and very often - to see the new space! If you're looking for your old content, or other BoldLeaders' - don't worry! It's all still here. Just sign-in to access your or others' blogs, photos and more.
Hello and Welcome! This space is home to our virtual network of world wide Bold Leaders! All of us, discovering, reclaiming and developing our basic human resources and our communities all around the world. The purpose of this space is to connect you with other people who are becoming familiar with these same Basic Human Resources, just as you are, to give us all a place to connect, share, cultivate and see what happens.
1. Create your profile - Click on "My Page" in the menu above to complete your profile, add your photo and other information to introduce yourself.
2. Browse the Archive Groups - Find and join a Regional Group, based on the country or region you're in, or the Resource(s) you're interested in reclaiming. This helps you stay informed about events or workshops that may take place around you, and will connect you with people right next door.
3. Visit the Forum - Find discussion groups that fit your interests about Human Resource(s) that you're working on reclaiming.
4. Get yourself on the map! Fill out the survey below and get yourself on the map below. Then go look around for others and see what Resource(s) they're working on!
5. Come Back Often - Blog about your successes and challenges as you study and walk the path to identifying and reclaiming your human Resource(s). This will create more interest and community, and give us all stories to share!
6. Visit More Training - Read posts and stories, and dig into opportunities - see where else BoldLeaders can take you!
This is a map showing Bold Leaders all over the world and what Basic Human Resource(s) they're working on reclaiming. Click on some names, or sort the map by Resource, and find people working on the same things you are. Locate them on the network and ask for their advice!
Recently completed the BoldTalks Workshop? Or are you a Bold Leader working on reclaiming a Basic Human Resource? Fill out this quick survey to tell us what you're working on. Your answers will get you on the map above!
Double award for this BoldLeader. Ruby Musweda, from South Africa, is now a radio host for a youth run radio station, photo with her partner, AND she was just admitted to the the African Leadership Academy, the fourth BoldLeader from the…
Proud to call this woman a BoldLeader!