Welcome to our ever-developing Social Network site! We're making this site more attractive and full of knowledge to better serve all Bold Leaders - participant, adult participant, curious - all over the world. Check back here very soon - and very often - to see the new space! If you're looking for your old content, or other BoldLeaders' - don't worry! It's all still here. Just sign-in to access your or others' blogs, photos and more.
Hello and Welcome! This space is home to our virtual network of world wide Bold Leaders! All of us, discovering, reclaiming and developing our basic human resources and our communities all around the world. The purpose of this space is to connect you with other people who are becoming familiar with these same Basic Human Resources, just as you are, to give us all a place to connect, share, cultivate and see what happens.
1. Register - if you haven't yet, Register on the Ning site. Welcome!
2. Create your profile - Click on "My Page" in the menu above to complete your profile, add your photo and other information to introduce yourself.
2. Browse the Basic Human Resources - Look through the Basic Human Resources (BHRs) to see which one(s) resonate with your inspirations. Look further down the page to find and join a Regional Group or Project, too, based on the country or region you're in, or what interests you in line with your chosen BHR. This is where the magic of BoldLeaders begins; where you can find more resources, people, groups, projects, news and inspiration about what your BHR path will grow into as you move forward.
3. Visit the Resource Forum - Jump into the conversations on the Resource Forum to find - or create, or collaborate with - discussion groups that fit your interests, BHR(s) or paths that others are taking, and that you're working on reclaiming.
4. Get yourself on the map! Fill out the survey below and get yourself on the map below. Then go look around for others and see what BHR(s) they're working on!
5. Come Back Often - Blog often, comment, share with others about your successes and challenges as you study and walk the path to identifying and reclaiming your BHR(s). This will create more interest, community, synchronicity; and it will give us all stories to share!
6. Get More Experience - Visit the Experience page often. Read posts and stories, and dig into opportunities - see where else BoldLeaders can take you!
This is a map showing Bold Leaders all over the world and what Basic Human Resource(s) they're working on reclaiming. Click on some names, or sort the map by Resource, and find people working on the same things you are. Locate them on the network and ask for their advice!
Recently completed the BoldTalks Workshop? Or are you a Bold Leader working on reclaiming a Basic Human Resource? Fill out this quick survey to tell us what you're working on. Your answers will get you on the map above!